- Ed Fox, Health Clinic Director of the Skokomish Tribe of Washington since December 22, 2015.
- Over 20 years experience in Indian Health.
- Dr. Fox has a Ph.D. in political science from the University of Washington (1993 dissertation was on universal health care reform).
- Published work on health care reform, Indian health and the IHS Budget; typically analysis not description.
- Ed was a professor of government at Eastern Washington University from 1991-1995.
Ed birthday with Phil (21), Oregon State
- Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe,
- California Rural Indian Health Board,
- National Indian Health Board and the
- Fond du lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa, Minnesota
- Nisqually Tribe of Washington
Doug, Ed, Greg Fox in
Scottsdale, March 2013
Erma and Ed October 2013-visiting Peggy.
Greg and Ed October 2013-visiting Peggy.
South Beach, NBA finals2013!
September 2014 Chuckanut Drive with San Juan Islands and Lummi Nation homelands.
Phil and Claire in Oly Summer 14
Suggested Citation: Health Care Reform for American Indians and Alaska Natives, Ed Fox, 2016 Website.
Free and unlimited use granted with citation (suggested citation above).