- Ed Fox, National Indian Health Board, Director, National Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, National Data Project.
- Over 23 years experience in Indian Health.
- Dr. Fox has a Ph.D. in political science from the University of Washington (1993 dissertation was on universal health care reform).
- Published work on health care reform, Indian health and the IHS Budget; typically analysis not description.
- Former Executive Director of the Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board and the Indian Health Board of Nevada. Prior to his current position he was the Director of the Squaxin Island Tribe’s Health and Social Services Department, Health Services Director at the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe 2011 to 2015 and the Skokomish Tribe 2016 and 2017.
- Ed was a professor of government at Eastern Washington University from 1991-1995.
Ed birthday with Phil (21), Oregon State
- Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe,
- California Rural Indian Health Board,
- National Indian Health Board and the
- Fond du lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa, Minnesota
- Nisqually Tribe of Washington
Doug, Ed, Greg Fox in
Scottsdale, March 2013
Erma and Ed October 2013-visiting Peggy.
Greg and Ed October 2013-visiting Peggy.
South Beach, NBA finals2013!
September 2014 Chuckanut Drive with San Juan Islands and Lummi Nation homelands.
Phil and Claire in Oly Summer 14
Suggested Citation: Health Care Reform for American Indians and Alaska Natives, Ed Fox, 2016 Website.
Free and unlimited use granted with citation (suggested citation above).