- Medicaid Expansion Passed 2015 with bipartisan support
- Governor, Dems, and 11 Republicans support
- Governor Supported Medicaid Expansion in his Budget.
- Legislature did not support Expansion
- “The Montana Budget and Policy Center is willing to grant to any not-for-profit organization permission to use this report, in part or in whole, as a template for similar reports in other states. MBPC asks that anyone using the report let Laura John (email@example.com) at MBPC know and credit MBPC appropriately.”
PowerPoint (image) and PDF (click text) for each state
This Montana chart depicts current payments to Indian health programs -from 2013 budget report.
Medicaid Expansion Estimates 2013 NIHB report on Medicaid Expansion and AIANs.
- 13,000 American Indians likely eligible for Medicaid coverage with expansion.
- February 1, 2017 report on HELP program indicates 9,916 AIANs enrolled.